- Catena Chardonnay '08 / Plantain Crusted Shrimp w/ cilantro slaw
- Catena Alta Chardonnay '07 / Iceberg wedge salad w/ blue cheese dressing, avocado, bacon and grape tomatos
- Catena Angelica Zapata Malbec '04 / Smoked lamb lollichops w/ anticucho marinade & yuca fries
- Catena Alta Malbec '06 / Aged beef tenderloin, chimichurri, yuca, pickled onion, bearnaise
- Alma Negra Sparkling Rose of Malbec '09 / Tres Leche
I plan on adding the sparkling malbec to my cellar. That was new to me and I really enjoyed it. Raspberry/strawberry aromas with hints of rose petals mixed with a smooth acidity. It will be a fun, new alternative patio sipper in the Texas heat which will continue for awhile and at aproximately $16 a bottle, it won't break the bank.