- 2010 Ripa delle Mandorle Bianco - Toscana approximately $22. This wine is 85% Trebbiano and 15% Chardonnay. Crisp, fruity, a great patio option.
- San Jacopo Chianti Classico approximately $28. Easy drinking, traditional blend of grapes (90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Colorino), red fruit flavors with just a bit of oak in the background.
- 2008 Riserva Petri Chianti Classico Riserva approximately $54. A blend of 90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Cabernet. Rich, chocolate cherry with some vanilla.
- 2008 Riserva la Prima Chianti Classico Riserva approximately $63. My favorite in the lineup. 100% Sangiovese, an elegant structure with nice acidity and a bit more floral with red fruit and spice flavors.
- 2009 Ripa delle More - Toscana approximately $59. My husband's favorite. A super-Tuscan blend of 50% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet and 20% Merlot. Peppery with ripe black fruit, full body and rich flavor.
All of these wines are available for to go purchase or consumption at The Tasting Room.